We'll be adding all kinds of news and notes to this page. If you're looking for something specific, such as class or workshop information, try the Index or Blog Archive in the left margin.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Archive of Newsletter Past Issues


For a little over a year now I've been writing and sending out a quarterly newsletter to everyone on Charles' email list. They have been very well-received and I've gotten a lot of great comments about them. I'd recently arranged for them to be converted to linkable webpages, but now I've gone one better...

All of the past issues are now available in our new newsletter archive.

I've added a link over in the left margin just under the newsletter sign-up button. A link will also go up on the main webpage after I have put together the next update.

No comments: