We'll be adding all kinds of news and notes to this page. If you're looking for something specific, such as class or workshop information, try the Index or Blog Archive in the left margin.

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Works: "Persimmon and Bronze"

The vast majority of this beautiful little painting was created in just a few hours one evening when Charles and I were skipping out on a local art shindig we had originally planned on attending. He called me early that afternoon: "You know, I really don't want to go tonight. I want to PAINT!" So that's what he did - and this piece was sitting on the easel when I got home from work a few hours later. (12 x 16, oil on mounted canvas, 2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is little anecdotes like this that convince me that there are still true Renaissance people out there. Beautiful picture.